• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest addition to my Proof Indian Head Cent Collection

12 posts in this topic

Thanks to Brian Wagner I have acquired another nice addition to my Proof Indian Head Cent collection....and of course it has some nice color to it. It's not a monster...but it fits in perfectly with what I am trying to accomplish so big propts to BWRC 893applaud-thumb.gif

This one was housed in an NGCPF66RB holder, but now reside in a PCGS PR65RB slab. The reverse is half Magenta and hald silver....which is a very unique color on copper from what I am told. The reverse toning actually splits the coin in half and when tilted....even the fields are magenta on the top half and silver on the bottom half. hail.gif

1887IHCobv.jpg

1887REV2.jpg

I am going to try to make Clearwater....there is better than a 50% chance at this point that I will make it.....haven't been to a show since Lakeland so it would be nice to get over there and walk the floor 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am going to try to make Clearwater....there is better than a 50% chance at this point that I will make it.....haven't been to a show since Lakeland so it would be nice to get over there and walk the floor 893applaud-thumb.gif

PM sent grin.gif

It must be great to have coin shows near you. Here in Tallahassee, there isn't even a coin dealer, let alone shows coming through. We get a few coin guys in the mall every once in a while. But they don't advertise, so I usually miss them. I am stuck buying all my coins from eBay.

Good luck at Clearwater. Lakeland is not TOO far from Tally. Too bad I missed that one. Is there a list of FL coin shows somewhere on the 'net?

Any info is much appreciated.

Jonathan

Is there a list of FL coin shows somewhere on the 'net?

Any info is much appreciated.

Jonathan

I usually llok in the back of Coin World to see upcoming show dates and locations. thumbsup2.gif