• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mexico Coins old and some great shape, but I have no idea if any value in them. Thanks in advance.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Thank You very much. I didn't check there. How do you thin my image was? I have been working hard on improving images. I have a Nikon D5600 with a Macro close up lens with a crop sensor and high Megabit capture.

Personally I think I can get better on it with practice. Thank You for your help'

2 minutes ago, Mr.Bill347 said:

Thank You very much. I didn't check there. How do you thin my image was? I have been working hard on improving images. I have a Nikon D5600 with a Macro close up lens with a crop sensor and high Megabit capture.

Personally I think I can get better on it with practice. Thank You for your help'

Still a lil' fuzzy, try to avoid using flash on coins. Natural light(cloudy days are great btw) is your best friend if you don't have a ring light or similar. If using auto-focus try using the manual especially if you are going to keep coins in the 2x2 holders.