• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HiBids-Gold Standard Auctions.

4 posts in this topic

HiBids website? Anyone here bought or sold on this site? Anybody been burned? I see things on here all the time that I would like to bid on but I'm hesitant to take the leap of faith necessary. Also, I have things to sell.

I have looked over the site a few times but have not bid on anything.  If I was trying to sell some coins through an auction firm I would use Great Collections as I have used them before and know what to expect in the way of service

hi bids in n of itself is not an auction house...it is a bidding platform similar to proxibid n invaluable....any one of thousands of individual auctions houses or auctioneers if they have the necessary audio/visual setups to access the hi bids platform can utilize the service with a contract with hi bids....u r basically dealing with the individual firms using the system n each should be evaluated on their own merits...this arrangement is not dissimilar to how ebay works....