• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[WTS] January 17 US & World Coin & Token Auction (500 lots)

2 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!

I have an auction I'd like to advertise - 500 mixed lots of US and World Coins & Tokens. Includes lots of cheap stuff, and if you like/collect wooden nickels or advertising tokens, there are plenty of items you'll like! Doing my best to clear out mixed bins of stuff I have had lying around the place.

If you've bought from me here (or from my new website) before, you know I do my best to show you exactly what you're buying, I try to keep shipping costs as low as I can, and I ship as soon as possible. 

You'll also know that I plan to do Auction Leftovers again for this auction (as well as for the January 24 auction, which I'm currently building and will have a LOT of really cool stuff in it, stuff I might have a difficult time letting go of!) - so keep your eyes open over at my Auction Leftovers page on my website (Monday or Tuesday after each auction.)

There are two "sister companies"  you can use to register/bid on the auction, Invaluable and AuctionZip.  Some people say they prefer the Invaluable site, some AuctionZip, so I'll post both:

Edited by stldanceartist