• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Auction] December 13 US & World Coin & Exonumia Auction

2 posts in this topic

Good morning!

Hope everyone is enjoying a good start to their Monday/work week. Got another auction for you ending next Sunday (December 13, 11 AM EST) with over 600 items:

*Tons of graded US coins
*Tons of raw US & World Coins including better dates, silver, nice UNC (and cheap!) examples and Toner Type Sets (sets I've assembled of mixed date toners)
*Tons of random tokens, wooden nickels, medals, elongated/smashed cents, and other miscellaneous exonumia
*Tons of UNC Euros including scarce Starter Kits that were sent out ahead of time for people to familiarize themselves with the new Euro coinage
*A bunch of other random stuff including electronics (Apple adapters), vintage Big Star Jeans, and an old X-Men comic I found in a tote (#30 in great shape)

There's something for almost everyone here - swing by and check it out over at AuctionZipor Invaluable

Thanks, and have a great week!

All right - hope everyone had a wonderful week (we had our first snow of the winter here in PA this week, so that made me smile.)

Just a quick reminder that the auction is this Sunday - lots of NGC-graded US coins there for someone to add to their registry sets (or just to their collections.)

Thanks!