• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No submission status , no return email on my coin

6 posts in this topic

Hello I won a Cleopatra 80 drachmea on eBay, I decided to join NGC. 

I paid and joined, filled out submission form, sent coin properly after calling to see price , lady said $84.00 total. I shipped priority and included the $84 money order for standard. Shows coin was picked up from usps p.o box 2 weeks ago. When I check submission status, says same thing daily ,"if you entered a correct # your submission should show details when reaches grading.... I'm in no rush but would like to see a coin arrived, something?? I spent $400 on coin and $84 to grade, another $8.20 on priority mail.. some kind of status please, I'm in limbo, please help

• Administrator

Dear Mr. Klein,

Thank you.  As of today, we are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on September 23rd.  What day was your package delivered?

Thank you,

Lisa

18 hours ago, Robert Anthony Klein said:

Thanks yes I was also contacted , with same answer, mine was on the 28th , so mine is  5 days behind, lol.

Wow Robert. I still have coins in stranded in grading since 8/26 at another TPG. I feel your pain.

8 hours ago, rocket23 said:

Do we send coins to be graded to the p.o. box 4776 sarasota fl. ??

That's where I send mine. FYI, sounds like they are a week + behind in opening the mail.

What are planning on sending in? Any pics?