• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help me with ancient coins

9 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone, 

I am inexperienced when it comes to ancient coins so I thought maybe someone would help me with these coins and tell me if they are worth something decent.

The pictures are attached to this post.

Waiting for your valuable input on the matter :)

Coin1.jpg

face_big.jpg

Weight: 10 g

Size: (Length: 2.2 cm , Width: 1.8 cm, Thickness: 4 mm)

Coin2.jpg

alphabet.jpg

Size: (Length: 2.2 cm , Width: 1.8 cm, Thickness: 4 mm)>>>It is the other face of the previous picture

Coin3.jpg

Face_small.jpg

Weight: 5 g

Size: (Length: 2.2 cm , Width: 1.8 cm, Thickness: 4 mm)

Coin4.jpg

warrior.jpg

Size: (Length: 2.2 cm , Width: 2 cm, Thickness: 4 mm)

Coin6.jpg

face_warrior.jpg

Weight: 7 g

Size: (Length: 2.2 cm , Width: 2 cm, Thickness: 3 mm)

Edited by Mohammed44

Welcome to the Forum.

For the experts on this site to help, they are going to need the size and weight of each coin. It would also help if you were to crop your pictures. All that background is unnecessary

The 4th (and 5th) one down is from the ancient kingdom of the Gungan and depicts King Jar Jar Binks in full battle dress. (Other coins show Jar Jar wearing a demure frock, a miniskirt, and a bias-cut slit-to-the-thigh evening gown.)

[Ok -- enough of this foolishness. Just a tiny bit of ancient humor.]

1 hour ago, RWB said:

The 4th (and 5th) one down is from the ancient kingdom of the Gungan and depicts King Jar Jar Binks in full battle dress. (Other coins show Jar Jar wearing a demure frock, a miniskirt, and a bias-cut slit-to-the-thigh evening gown.)

[Ok -- enough of this foolishness. Just a tiny bit of ancient humor.]

lol

12 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Welcome to the Forum.

For the experts on this site to help, they are going to need the size and weight of each coin. It would also help if you were to crop your pictures. All that background is unnecessary

Thank you for your response, I just added the approximate weight and size of the coin under each picture :)

6 hours ago, Mohammed44 said:

Thank you for your response, I just added the approximate weight and size of the coin under each picture :)

That's great. Now if they were cropped so we got a more magnified view, we could make a start.

18 minutes ago, JKK said:

That's great. Now if they were cropped so we got a more magnified view, we could make a start.

I tried cropping them, but the quality somewhat dropped.

I still added it anyway I hope it is of some help.

Thank you for you answer.

Well, that's something, I guess. Unfortunately, it doesn't add enough detail to make any difference for my identification. At most, I can tell you a number of things I think they are not, but not what they are.

10 hours ago, Mohammed44 said:

I tried cropping them, but the quality somewhat dropped.

I still added it anyway I hope it is of some help.

Thank you for you answer.

The quality of the photos is the same. The photos were fuzzy and remain fuzzy.

It will help if you delete the old photos so readers can concentrate on the cropped photos.