• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 D penny wt. 3.06grams sm or lg?

8 posts in this topic

So I guess that means I am not going on my dream vacation LOL. Thank you for the quick reply. Everyone here is so nice.I have a dime I will post soon.THANK YOU FOR MY WARM WELCOME.🤗

These are both large date pennies?

20200819_165754.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Both of the most recent Lincolns are large date. Do a bit of reading of some of the more recent posts on this subject, and you should find at least one good picture showing the difference between large and small date cents for 1982.

Your Roosevelt reverse picture is much too blurry to determine if it would qualify for an FT (or FB) designation. Can you post a clearer pic?

Your Roosevelt reverse picture is much too blurry to determine if it would qualify for an FT (or FB) designation. Can you post a clearer pic?

Also you should really start a new thread for each coin. It gets confusing with more than 1 different coin on a thread beside the fact that you don't know the coin is posted because of the different heading. Perhaps when you take a clear picture, you can post it under its own heading.