• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1922-D "NO D" What condition is this coin?

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I am a new coin collector and I believe i have a very interesting coin that i found in a bank roll of pennies. I placed it into a flip and labeled it. Does anyone have any idea what the value of this coin might be at and or it's grade. For a 1922 Wheat penny it looks to be in very good condition. 

Thanks... 

Dan... :)

20200625_121056.jpg

Welcome to the Forum.

Would you please take a cropped photo of both sides of the coin. There are many counterfeits of this out there and would like to make sure it has the right reverse for a genuine coin. It seems strange tomfind a genuine one in that condition in a bank roll although it is possible

I hope this helps. I also hope it isn't fraudulent because i am pretty excited to find this. hopefully the cropped pics will help. 

Thank you. 

Dan... 

20200625_121056 (2).jpg

20200625_121155 (2).jpg

I hope this helps. I also hope it isn't fraudulent because i am pretty excited to find this. hopefully the cropped pics will help. 

Thank you. 

Dan... 

This is the best i can do as far as quality pics? 

Sun Jun 28 12-51-01 (2).jpg

Sun Jun 28 12-51-50 (2).jpg