• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-publication Offer on Lange's Coin Collecting Albums Volume Three

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

PennyBoard Press™ publishes new entry in David W. Lange’s acclaimed series of books on coin albums. Volume Three features the products of Whitman 1940-1978. Read more

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thanks, Roger. I should have included that statement on the cover.

I've just learned that my book will ship from the printer around August 12. This is two weeks later than originally anticipated, and I ask that those who responded to my pre-order sale bear with me until the books are on hand for delivery.

Thanks for the update. Everything is a little slower these days -- except traffic!

Got my order in and received the nice discount.

Knowing how this stuff works, and everything that has to go into researching, organizing and writing a book, the volume is not only a financial bargain - it is an intellectual bargain. Taken alone, or better with the previous two books, this is a trove of facts and events available no where else. And -- I venture to say -- will never be available again!

Folks -- put down the toy phones and internet URLs and other junk. Go out and spend a few hobby dollars on the work of modern researchers like Mr. Lange, R.W. Julian, Daryl Haynor, Mike Moran, and a small group of others. Throw out the on-line garbage and look for solid, objective data and clear analysis.

OK -- End of gripe.

17 minutes ago, RWB said:

Throw out the on-line garbage and look for solid, objective data and clear analysis.

Yes, this. Free things are typically accurately priced according to their worth.

After the printer experienced some delays as a consequence of that pesky virus, the press run of my book on Whitman coin folders and albums finally shipped on Friday the 21st. I expect to be filling existing orders by the end of this week.

Information about this book and how to order it is available at http://www.coincollectingboards.com