• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Users of 1900 data from NARA – Update

4 posts in this topic

NARA is expected to reopen soon and I will then complete digitizing documents for 1900 in Entry 229. The digital files will be available at no cost.

If you are using data from 1900 for a research project, please send me an email or PM for instructions about receiving the remaining files.

Roger Burdette

RG104 E-229 Boxes 106 - 124 (Dec 15, 1899 to Oct 6, 1900) are available in NNP. The remaining boxes will be available from me per the opening post.

November 2021 update.

NARA in College Park, MD is operating very slowly based on individual appointments, tightly limited occupancy, and single-day use. None of the copy or photo stands are open. Whatever that is not finished during one day is refiled and you have to request another appointment, repeating all of the boxes or volumes wanted.

Most of the documents members requested require use of the photo stands and lights. I don't have any idea when these will be available....it could be months or another year.