• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1989 d penny at the neck is double

6 posts in this topic

Yes peter al, it's post mint damage, gouged by something like metal. Not a double thing, sorry. ---- Way to go Greenland, you got it. Give those experts a little break on the easy ones that you know.. Later pal.al, later G..--------------- Greenland, those experts are gonna be gone someday, you gotta get ready to take their place before long, (machine doubling, small dates, "no, that's not a triple eyed double nosed flying purple people eater" (again)!!  lol

Edited by ronnie stein

4 hours ago, ronnie stein said:

Yes peter al, it's post mint damage, gouged by something like metal. Not a double thing, sorry. ---- Way to go Greenland, you got it. Give those experts a little break on the easy ones that you know.. Later pal.al, later G..--------------- Greenland, those experts are gonna be gone someday, you gotta get ready to take their place before long, (machine doubling, small dates, "no, that's not a triple eyed double nosed flying purple people eater" (again)!!  lol

lol  lol  I have you fool.. I'm to old for all this.. but thank you for the complement. I have learn somethings.. have a great day.. life to short. 

G