• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2015 p one dime

7 posts in this topic

If you are asking about the "doubling" of the letters and numerals, that is the result of a very worn die. It looks interesting, but adds no value to the coin.

Peter,

you can read some old post from us newbies about machine doubling (MD). When you first see it ...it's pretty cool then you realize it not valuable. that's sad .  then you start to learn the difference between the two.  I think your coin look pretty cool but not worth grading. you can take it to someone near you and ask them?

have a nice day

G

2 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Same as his last post. It's a game  called "guess what I'm thinking about".

"here more easily to use from the phone" from their other post explains that. It's the new "phone style" communication method.

10 hours ago, kbbpll said:

"here more easily to use from the phone" from their other post explains that. It's the new "phone style" communication method.

A friend of mine uses his phone to convert English to German. It's not the best but it does work. Have a great day.