• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

five cent 1995 p weird

17 posts in this topic

This looks a lot like the coin that peter 123 posted on another coin forum  ;) . You really need to say why you posted it and what your question is.

If you are reffering to the indentation on the head, it looks like it may have been struck through grease.

37 minutes ago, peter al said:

ok. there is a place if I send it they now what is that extra things on it 

There is nothing about the coin that would merit sending it anywhere. It's a pretty normal Jeff. Light wear, notable dings.

You have to be more specific. What "extra things" are you referring to? You may know what your question is but speaking for myself, I sure don't .

You've got other "weird things" above right of the building, but given how beat up the coin is it's probably just damage that moved some metal.

9 minutes ago, peter al said:

if I want send this coins to check on it where I have to send 

Hi Peter,

from your uses of the English language I would guess your not american. I could be wrong? This coin maybe an awesome looking coin to you but it is not worth wasting any money on it. I would take it to a coin shop near you and ask them what they think. unfortunately I believe they will agree with this group it not worth anything more then 5 cent.

welcome to the group