• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

should i get any of these graded.
1 1

13 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Ditto Coinbuf.

thank you,

since i have to sell them then ... can you tell me what  could sell them for? 

thank you,

G

I would sell them just like that as a bulk lot and hope to get $2-3 each out of it. The 1920-30s dates might attract more buyers but if you split them up the 1940s dates will just sit there. I mean, there's over 3,000 1942 dimes for sale on ebay right now and you've got 4 of them.

8 minutes ago, kbbpll said:

I would sell them just like that as a bulk lot and hope to get $2-3 each out of it. The 1920-30s dates might attract more buyers but if you split them up the 1940s dates will just sit there. I mean, there's over 3,000 1942 dimes for sale on ebay right now and you've got 4 of them.

Does that mean i have corner the market.. lollol  ok I get it my coins are junk. I will keep looking.. sad..

@Greenland I have an entire roll just like them. Nothing Silver is ever junk and your's aren't so bad to be considered only Cull, well maybe 1 or 2 or 5. That's likely why it was suggested to group them and try to sell as lots. Kind of sneak those in the bottom row into separate lots. $3 for a 10 Cent coin is quite a take no matter how you look at it. If you use FB I'm sure you are in some Auction/BIN Group that you can make something on them. Don't be sad. 

I, for one, would like to know about whether there are any mintmarks on the early ones, from the 1920's and 30's.

38 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I, for one, would like to know about whether there are any mintmarks on the early ones, from the 1920's and 30's.

Hi,

I am sorry to say there are no mint marks.. 

On 5/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, KarenHolcomb said:

@VKurtB why? Now I gotta dig my roll out and look. 

When you get to the early 30's and to the 1920's in dimes, mintmarked coins are worth more in any condition, with some exceptions.

On 5/12/2020 at 12:19 PM, VKurtB said:

When you get to the early 30's and to the 1920's in dimes, mintmarked coins are worth more in any condition, with some exceptions.

Glad you reminded me. 29d, 35d, 36s, and 2-39 s and d.

Edited by KarenHolcomb
Add info.