• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Jefferson Posibble Regrade?

5 posts in this topic

I realize this coin being graded as MS63 by AGC is probably inaccurate. Being that it is currently slabbed should I leave as is? Use as pocket change or possibly send it in to be regarded by a reputable company?

20200504_155806.jpg

20200504_160030.jpg

Even at the current MS63 it's worth between $2.50- $5.00 according to the top 2 places. So, to spend $25+ on regarding what could possibly drop lower ...well, that's a call you need to make. Personally I think 1959 was a awesome year, great things happened then :headbang:

Do you mean ACG (Accugrade)? One of the earliest slabbing companies (1984). I own a couple of them and have no problem with the grade they assigned. I'd just leave it alone. @EdG_Ohio I agree that 1959 was a great year!

Just now, kbbpll said:

Do you mean ACG (Accugrade)? One of the earliest slabbing companies (1984). I own a couple of them and have no problem with the grade they assigned. I'd just leave it alone. @EdG_Ohio I agree that 1959 was a great year!

No, u fortunately lol. According to the slab it's American Grading Company...

3 minutes ago, pogohatesme said:

No, u fortunately lol. According to the slab it's American Grading Company...

OK, never heard of them. Slab protects the coin and that's about it.