• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[AuctionZip] April 26 Coin/Currency/Jewelry Auction

3 posts in this topic

Good morning yet again!

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside, and I fully plan to take advantage and spend some time out in the garden today.  It's good that I've finished working (adding new items) to the upcoming Sunday April 26 auction.  We ended up selling about 40% of my items from last week (200 out of 500), so that meant digging into my stash of random stuff to bulk up the auction again to a full 500 lots.  I pulled a roll of nicer Washington Quarters and a roll of better Mercury Dimes (amongst other things) - plus adding back in a large group of coins won from a past auction where the bidder claimed his 10-year old bid on a bunch of stuff - and plenty of new sterling jewelry as I found a storage bin full I'd completely forgotten about.  Lots of good stuff in this auction (starting cheap) so please swing by and check it out - register to bid online through AuctionZip here:

Again, if there are any graded coins (slabs) in this auction that you'd like to buy, send me a PM here and we will work something out.  Sold 3 last auction this way - so any movement forward is progress!

Thanks, and stay safe out there!

Good morning all!

It's the day of the auction - plenty of great stuff (hopefully) selling today beginning at 10 am CST.  Please swing by and check it out - remember, every sold item from this auction means I'm replacing it with something else from my stash next time.  All graded coins are available for offers here (no buyer's premium, can ship right away) so make me some offers!

Thank you, good luck, and I hope you enjoy the Sunday otherwise!

~benjamin