• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1998 WAM and a cool 1991
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Well..... I finally found something worth keeping... LOL. My first 1998 WAM and it’s in very good condition except for a bent set on the reverse and some PMD hairline scratches left of Lincoln’s profile.  After all of my “fails”, I do feel like I’m gaining some valuable knowledge and experience both from all the friendly posts  and comments from this forum as well as my own diligent studying and learning the overwhelming “universe” of errors, varieties, DD’s, etc.....  Thanks to all who have helped as I truly appreciate it. Just wanted to post this one for good times. Thanks!!

09153B86-AF7A-46EB-BD9C-D947437C42AF.jpeg

C8D62C61-FA3B-4073-B4A5-D80214524718.jpeg

Oops..... forgot to take out the 1991 in the topic. My apologies. I will post that one too in a little while. 

Also Greenstang, just curious what the value is of this coin in your opinion, in this condition, if you can discern from the photos. Possibly can you give it a “ballpark” grade?? I’m trying to learn grading and compare my coins to the PCGS website with all of their MS grades. Just thought I’d ask. Thanks again. 

Congratulations Greg, I've been through 37,983,669 pennies since 09/19 and found no wams, cams, dbld dies etc...  My eyes went from ms65 to au55, but had fun and learned a lot, especially from the 'gang of eight' that help us on this forum. Keep on finger flickn, good luck.