• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 d Susan B Anthony Double Die reverse I found

5 posts in this topic

I am pretty new still at collecting coins but I have found for sure without a doubt a double die reverse 1980 d susan b Anthony  coin and I cant find another one at all. The doubling is on the United States of America  and the in the one dollar  and on some of the stars and on the Eagle's Wings to do I have something special or what 

15843432203242993473417818114176.jpg

15843434112402466365887715246386.jpg

6 hours ago, Ilerguy said:

I am pretty new still at collecting coins but I have found for sure without a doubt a double die reverse 1980 d susan b Anthony  coin and I cant find another one at all. The doubling is on the United States of America  and the in the one dollar  and on some of the stars and on the Eagle's Wings to do I have something special or what 

Welcome to the forum.:hi:

Take a look at the link below. It will give you some info and a few pictures about the difference between Mechanical Doubling and Hub Doubling (doubled die)

CLICK ME

Nice pictures, by the way.