• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shhhhhhh. Secret. US Mint Vault combinations

6 posts in this topic

Shhhhhhh. Not a word. Here – in my trench coat pocket – are the combinations to the Philadelphia Mint’s gold and silver vaults. Yep….The real McCoy….Here – take a quick peek - but not a word to anyone else.....

18950514 Philadelphia mint vault combinations.jpg

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

So that's what happened to the 12,000 1895(P) dollars coined for circulation. Someone left the vault combination lying around...

I can't read the fancy writing - is the last one supposed to be "C" or "G"? Vault C is where you said the 1895-Ps were. Maybe they couldn't figure it out and they're still there. :)

18 minutes ago, kbbpll said:

I can't read the fancy writing - is the last one supposed to be "C" or "G"? Vault C is where you said the 1895-Ps were. Maybe they couldn't figure it out and they're still there. :)

I believe that it is a C - if you compare it to the word combinations on top, you have your answer.