• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purchase of the day... super original toned 1893 MS63 Baber Quarter

11 posts in this topic

I love this coin! Got it from Bill Shamhart at the GSNA show today smile.gif It has exceptional lustre, and beautiful original color. NGC MS63.

ngc1874280-004_obv_sm.jpg

ngc1874280-004_rev_sm.jpg

Jeremy

wow great eye appeal

totally scarce and undervalued like that

the best bargains in the numismatic marketplace and coins with a fundemential reason to rise in value

truly scarce histroical coinage

wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go try to find a dozen of coins like this raw let alone slabbed choice unc with great toning

amazing underappreciated value coins here thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Jeremy, you're really beginning to pi$$ me off! How come you get all of the good ones like this and that '98-O DMPL?

Chris

Jeremy, you're really beginning to pi$$ me off! How come you get all of the good ones like this and that '98-O DMPL?

Chris

Hey, I paid for this one! The 98-O I got for $25 raw 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

Hey, I paid for this one! The 98-O I got for $25 raw 893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't rub it in! Darn it, I can see that I'm going to have to carry a Porta-Potty with me!

Chris

I put together a 93 Proof set. Not sure what it is about 1893, I just like that year.

Great looking MS Barber. Love the toning.

Congrats on another nice coin.

-------------

etexmike

Great looking old silver toning. The past owners did a good job caring for this coin. Plus none were tempted to dip it.