• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Cayman Islands $100 Gold & $50 Silver Six Queens Set

1 post in this topic

Hi,

First time poster here in NGC, but longtime user of the CGC forums. I've decided to sell something that I've had since I was 1-year old; a baby gift after my birth. I even have the proof of purchase! It's been sitting in drawer since gathering dust. Time to cash it in for something useful during my adult years.

Sorry about the photos. The natural lighting that day was weird... I'll gladly take new ones if you request them.

I am NOT a coin collector--comics are my jam--so forgive me if I have no clue what you're talking about if you ask me coin-specific questions. I do however know what this is and it's value, as I've done my homework. This seems like a good place t find a buyer.

Feel free to make offers, but lowballs will be ignored. :takeit: trumps and PM discussions.

So here's what is for sale:

1975 Cayman Islands $100 Gold & $50 Silver Six Queens Set

Condition: As I said above, I'm clueless about coin collecting, so all I can tell you is that it all looks nice, except the outer case that is a bit worn. The coins have never been removed from their casing to the best of my knowledge. 

Shipping: I'll ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays for it (I'm in Canada). Insurance with tracking is a must.

Payment Methods: PayPal or cash (only in person for the latter).

Price: $1,000.00 CAD

Thanks for looking!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png