• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1942 Walking Liberty Half Doubled Die Reverse PCGS MS67 TONED

1 post in this topic

Good afternoon!

Just got this coin back from PCGS today (had the variety attributed on the slab) and it's now available for purchase to some lucky, lucky buyer. This is a top of the line, registry-quality GEM +++ toned variety that does NOT come around every day.

Here is the link to the item BIN/BO on eBay (includes TrueViews and full slab shots plus a screenshot of the Cert Verification Page):

Population 2 in MS67 - 1 finer at MS67+ (and that MS67+ has a big ding on the rim around 4 o'clock plus a black spot under IN GOD WE TRUST.) As far as I can tell, an MS67 hasn't sold yet (the MS67+ sold for $10,800 this August) and an MS66+ sold for over 4 times the PCGS Price Guide value back in 2017.

Asking Price is $10,000.  I always welcome reasonable offers, especially if I sell here and don't have to pay eBay/PayPal fees.  Will trade for gold/silver bullion.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!