• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How I tell the diff in Sm and Lg Date 1982's
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2019 at 2:47 PM, KarenHolcomb said:

So I made this picture a while back and was told I should post it here because it might help some other people. So here it is... I hope it helps.

Screenshot_20190702-183438~2.png

I would have to see the coin. Is it a 1982? There not that hard to tell. I have a couple. That drawing doesn't help much a picture would give me a better look. Thanks Mike

3 hours ago, MIKE BYRNE said:

I would have to see the coin. Is it a 1982? There not that hard to tell. I have a couple. That drawing doesn't help much a picture would give me a better look. Thanks Mike

To each his own I suppose. I have no problem telling the difference but many do. I see people explaining it with some of the most complicated details that people get even more confused. For me this is the most obvious place to look being as it is part of the date and the 2's are so dramatically different. So when I was asked to post it I did. I have had many people say that this drawing made them palm their own forehead because after seeing it they didn't know how they didn't notice the difference before. So like I said, to each his own.