• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAD

10 posts in this topic

Once again, agreed with Greenstang on all points.  There's nothing I see on the coin that would add any value to it.  If it is an off-center error, it's too minor to add any value.

I took the pic upside down so that it wouldn’t be thought as a lightning issue however it appears doubled on mint mark as well as the motto zoom in a bit 

18 minutes ago, Mason254 said:

I took the pic upside down so that it wouldn’t be thought as a lightning issue however it appears doubled on mint mark as well as the motto zoom in a bit 

Hi Mason,

I see what you're referring to on the mint mark.  However, that appears to be machine doubling on the mint mark to me.  It has that shelf like look which is a textbook indicator of machine doubling.

2 minutes ago, Mason254 said:

Thanks!

As always, Mason, I'm glad to help :)

11 minutes ago, Mason254 said:

Yes sir looking forward to one day of have at least half of the knowledge that you have in numismatics 

Just keep looking at coins, reading good sources about coins and asking questions and you will gain a good knowledge in numismatics Mason.  It's how I learned and it's how we all learn.  Keep doing what you're doing.  Every question asked and answered is a learning experience!