• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission forms

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am wondering how to use a form downloaded online to submit a coin for certification. The instructions want you to include an invoice number and line number on each submitted coin. My issue is the online forms I downloaded do not contain an invoice number. Are these forms unusable? How does one obtain forms that include an invoice number?

• Administrator

Dear Dan O,

Thank you.  Once you print out the submission form you will be able to then see the submission number.

Thank you,

Lisa

I tried downloading forms a second time and there is still no invoice number on any of the forms. I joined at the lowest, $25 membership level. Do I need to be at a different level to submit coins?.

I finally figured out the problem today. I had downloaded the PDF for the submission forms on my mobile device and printed it from there. Apparently if you use a mobile device it does not include an invoice number on the forms. I went to my desktop and download the PDF from there and voila the invoice form was visible before I printed and after. Lesson learned