• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1982 d small and large date

8 posts in this topic

Hello to all :) well I came across these rare 2 coins ! Anyway your knowledge. Would truly help me out ! So what do you think ? Both die and struck double. I'm thinking one is a small if you are able to see it from the pics.20190613_141005.thumb.jpg.0bf48a7aa4b98f08a6e173ac784c9e2a.jpg20190613_143658.thumb.jpg.79c64e6d9fc42688df3276266f7d5516.jpg

20190613_142134.jpg

R420Coins......those coins are absolutely destroyed.  There is no way that you're seeing the things you are thinking you're seeing on them...I can't discern anything about those coins except that they're completely wrecked.  Throw those back....they're not worth anything over face.

The second one is a large date. I think the first is, too, but I can't really say for sure. The only thing that I can say for sure is that they were run over in a parking lot or on the road multiple times. Damaged and worth face value.

Well thanks to all that viewed and replied.;( I was thinking i had something. Because the way the coins .have the die chips of copper forming numbers and letters as well as imprints. Oh well ! Back to seeking lol. Have a good day to all

Lol lmao. Well if im smoking. Then liberty is spelled with a O in it ?  An the other has a R for the B. Also this is some good good Lol .again just getting different. Response. Thank you. You should join me its good lol

Bob you are always appreciated. Thank you. Yes im still learning. However how will we learn of we don't put it out there to gain info and knowledge from all .maybe now one day I can see the difference in a parking lot coin from a error coin .have a wonderful day