• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEMORIAL BUILDING ON 2017 P OBVERSE?

6 posts in this topic

Agreed with Greenstang....it's PMD.  There is no way that a Memorial building could end up on a 2017-P cent as the Memorial reverse went the way of the Woolly Mammoths in 2008.  There would have been no Memorial dies on the production line, or even in existence, to clash the obverse of your cent.

3 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Agreed with Greenstang....it's PMD.  There is no way that a Memorial building could end up on a 2017-P cent as the Memorial reverse went the way of the Woolly Mammoths in 2008.  There would have been no Memorial dies on the production line, or even in existence, to clash the obverse of your cent.

I think "The Way of the Woolly Mammoths " would be a good band name.

And, I agree that the cent posted above has been stained by contact with a Memorial Cent reverse and some substance which caused the design to be transferred. Not a mint error.

Keep hunting, though, TON. You are finding some interesting stuff, and your attitude is good.(thumbsu

17 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

And, I agree that the cent posted above has been stained by contact with a Memorial Cent reverse and some substance which caused the design to be transferred. Not a mint error.

Keep hunting, though, TON. You are finding some interesting stuff, and your attitude is good.(thumbsu

Agreed with all of the above, Bob.  Including the band name ;)

7 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Thanks bob I appreciate that. I love coins Huge part of my life