• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1964 D

10 posts in this topic

1. Yes I'm New to coin collecting! However there are always different varieties,which helps us learn the difference when do come across the coin we seek.So I had to learn the hard way not to clean coins ! Just as well as some learn ,Before they can even call themselves a coin grader:).So thank you for responding to the 1982 Penney.I'm learning ! So even if it's not! Shouldn't we still show different images of coins ? So we have something to compare to? 
  2. Anyway looking at these 1964 D double! Is this like a special addition that was made?IMG_20190531_192651.thumb.jpg.fdc4c55dbea1c324909b64ad3f6b3896.jpgIMG_20190531_193052.thumb.jpg.0ed58f39d11664fe49b1bfe498430c8a.jpg

IMG_20190529_191600.jpg

27 minutes ago, Greenstang said:

Sorry but I can't see any doubling.

Can you be more specific where you are seeing it and give us a close up of that area.

On the 1964 look at both liberty .at the liberty the L is stamped out

30 minutes ago, Greenstang said:

Can you be more specific where you are seeing it and give us a close up of that area.

Also they. Both are doubled died.

49 minutes ago, Greenstang said:

Also I know I need to send them TO get Checked! Because if you focus the pic,you will see I have imprints of other dates and mint mark embedded within the coin all around the bottom and top date.even in the side of his lower back.on both coins

There are no errors on that coin. Just some minor damage. What you describe is impossible to happen during the striking of a coin. 

It is known as called Pareidolia, seeing something that isn't there.

2 hours ago, Greenstang said:

There are no errors on that coin. Just some minor damage. What you describe is impossible to happen during the striking of a coin. 

It is known as called Pareidolia, seeing something that isn't there.

Agreed with all points.  You have two regular 1964-D Lincoln Cents worth face value.  There are no errors on those coins and a lot of what you describe is impossible.

Then I think your "New Eye" needs to be checked. It's seeing things that aren't there.

Either you honestly don't have a clue when it comes to errors or your trolling us.

In either case, adios. I'm through trying to help someone who doesn't want to learn.