• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dented Benjamin F. forehead half dollar.

2 posts in this topic

I have a, Benjamin Franklin, 1/2 dollar. 1948 full bell line an I think AU. (notices I said think). And I have nor could not find a pricing for it anywhere. Is this a special or rare coin?
I have taken a picture of it. It is encapsulated so here goes:thumbnail?appId=YahooMailNeo&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=3  thumbnail?appId=YahooMailNeo&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2 I hope it comes out okay on your end. It took some work to get

I have no idea what happened. That's part of what I meant by here goes. It was there one minute gone the next. I had the pictures all shaped nice and
pretty. I went to add text. And BAM! this happens. I think if you click on those links up top the pictures will be displayed. I checked and it did work for
me. So sorry it came out this way. If nothing else I hope you get to see a coin that isn't that common. Thanks, I await your response,

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                 Michelle Adams