• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two new Reverse Toners......I hope you like them~~~

8 posts in this topic

Got these in the mail this week and was actually able to take some decent pictures that show off the colors. Not big dollar monster coins, but it does show that for the budget minded collector...there is still some eye appealing Morgans out there in the MS62-MS63 range. thumbsup2.gif

1887MS63.jpg

1884OMS62B.jpg

headbang.gif

Nice coins, KC! The top one gives me the feeling of a landscape of "earth and sky". Real nice. What are the dates?

Chris

The first coin is an 1887 NGC MS63 and the second is an 1884-O NGC MS62................the reverse is a 64 all day long, but too much chatter on the obverse to upgrade.

Thanks!!!

nice coins... and your photos are getting way better

Thanks for the compliment....I have been working hard to get the images from straight on and still capture the color.........it takes me a while......but I feel like I have made progress as well thumbsup2.gif

nice coins... and your photos are getting way better

Thanks for the compliment....I have been working hard to get the images from straight on and still capture the color.........it takes me a while......but I feel like I have made progress as well thumbsup2.gif

Color and photos make for a nightmare sometimes..... good luck and keep in going smile.gif my latest pics where of that SLQ