• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade or Return

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

Can I request that either a coin meet a certain grade or be returned with mint packaging. Not trying to influence the grade but I would rather have it back ungraded if it for some reason does not meet pf70. This would be extra important since I am selecting a photo proof and don’t want to go through all that expense if it doesn’t meet the grade. Otherwise, I will have to just remove it from the slab and I would rather not deal with that. Happy to pay the grading fee of course. 

Thanks,

Anthony

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we only offer that service for our bulk grading. Our Elite members and dealers are able to submit 100 or more of the same coins and specify the minimum grade. If the coin does not meet the criteria, it is returned raw (not encapsulated) and the grading fee will not be assessed. For normal "tier" submissions such as yours, we must grade and encapsulate each coin.