• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All the news on coin scandals, top of market, slow shows. Are they........

6 posts in this topic

1) making you nervous.

2) expecting a buying opportunity

3) expecting some quick sales and profits

4) making you cash out

5) making you sit on the sidelines

6) making you shift money into other hobbies

7) making you happy (Schadefreude)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

1) making you nervous.

No

Yup

Probably not but you never know.

4) making you cash out

Hell no.

Bah!

No

Not really.

I suppose this would be a potential problem if I were going to sell my stuff now. As it is, I'm not. I'm not a "wanna be" dealer (lol) as I usually buy to hold for a long time. How else can you enjoy your coins if you only have the thing for a month or some such?

jom

1) making you nervous.

No

Yup

Probably not but you never know.

4) making you cash out

Hell no.

Bah!

No

Not really.

I suppose this would be a potential problem if I were going to sell my stuff now. As it is, I'm not. I'm not a "wanna be" dealer (lol) as I usually buy to hold for a long time. How else can you enjoy your coins if you only have the thing for a month or some such?

jom

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'm a packrat so it doesn't matter.

Chris

Prices and demand are still awfully high. Central States was pretty strong. I'm not sure that there is an issue, yet!

I'm just hoping the ANR auction in July goes well. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Beyond that, I have no issues and I'm putting very little money into the hobby these days. tongue.gif (Lots of time, but little $$)

Hoot

I'm just hoping the ANR auction in July goes well. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Beyond that, I have no issues and I'm putting very little money into the hobby these days. tongue.gif (Lots of time, but little $$)

Hoot

Hoot, do you know a coin dealer by the name of Rex Bell from Great Falls? I think his business is called Four Bells Coins & Currency, or something like that. I met him last week at Circus Circus in Reno while I was playing slots. I asked if he knew you, and he vaguely recalled having dealings with you once.

Chris