• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Move over PMM,this eagle is taking a dump!

13 posts in this topic

Notice how it's keeping its legs free of the debris, has arrows to poke at it to get loose and then foliage to get clean. thumbsup2.gif

Notice how it's keeping its legs free of the debris, has arrows to poke at it to get loose and then foliage to get clean.

Just like they do it in Montana!!!! blush.gif

You need to contact David Lange and David Hall and have NGC and PCGS certify your coin as a very rare variety of this particular date and mint mark. Hey, they did this with FH SLQs and Full Torch Roosevelt Dimes, why not with your coin? Who knows, this "eagle taking a dump variety" may rival the 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel in price and popularity in ten years!

PS: I think you'd have a stronger case if there was a 'space' between the end of the tail and the 'dump.' Personally, I think "eagle taking a dump" variety sounds like a winner to me.

You need to contact David Lange and David Hall and have NGC and PCGS certify your coin as a very rare variety of this particular date and mint mark. Hey, they did this with FH SLQs and Full Torch Roosevelt Dimes, why not with your coin? Who knows, this "eagle taking a dump variety" may rival the 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel in price and popularity in ten years!

PS: I think you'd have a stronger case if there was a 'space' between the end of the tail and the 'dump.' Personally, I think "eagle taking a dump" variety sounds like a winner to me.

But the question is:

Is it a Full Dump ?