• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at what the PCGS people are saying about NGC and the micro morgans!

44 posts in this topic

I just like all the others here I believe make this place what it is.A warm intresting melting pot of characters and ideas all of who love numismatics.

Great statement.

You know how we divide US history as pre & post 9-11-01? Well, we could probably do the same with the 2-12-05 date with these boards. You know: pre and post Midwestcoin13?! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif Howabout I join when I really wasn't here than I came here often when I got the boot.Then you have the TDN turmoil then post TDN turmoil.Also I wonder what would happen if I didn't post for three days 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I MWC13 hereby swear I will not post on any of these forums for three days starting now.

I MWC13 hereby swear I will not post on any of these forums for three days starting now.

808545-give_a_damn_animated.gif

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Liar, liar pants on fire....

sign-funnypost.gif

Yes,I remember what it was like before MC13.

The good old days! 27_laughing.gif

Come on you know I add excitemint to this place 27_laughing.gif

Also don't forget I am not over at PCGS so you can get away from me there.Or am I actually there 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See! I told you that young kids just can't resist the urge to have the last word. MWC13 vowed that he wouldn't return until 5/10/05 at 8:12pm. He's already broken his vow TWICE! You're losing credibility. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ditto EZ's post............. LLPOF! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

See! I told you that young kids just can't resist the urge to have the last word. MWC13 vowed that he wouldn't return until 5/10/05 at 8:12pm. He's already broken his vow TWICE! You're losing credibility.

I really didn't break my vow though because I didn't specify a timezone.Therefore my vow in my mind was the Australian timezone and they are a day behind therefore I came back at the right time.

See! I told you that young kids just can't resist the urge to have the last word. MWC13 vowed that he wouldn't return until 5/10/05 at 8:12pm. He's already broken his vow TWICE! You're losing credibility.

I really didn't break my vow though because I didn't specify a timezone.Therefore my vow in my mind was the Australian timezone and they are a day behind therefore I came back at the right time.

BULLHOCKY!! I told you kids always have to have the last word.......right or wrong. Three days is still only 72 hours no matter how you look at it. So, prove to me that you were in Australia at the time you posted.

By the way, read my post on your Austrian proof set on World Coins. I need more info.

Chris

BULLHOCKY!! I told you kids always have to have the last word.......right or wrong. Three days is still only 72 hours no matter how you look at it. So, prove to me that you were in Australia at the time you posted.

By the way, read my post on your Austrian proof set on World Coins. I need more info.

Chris

I didn't say I was in australia when I posted.I was in my home in Illinois so technically I was in the central time zone.However I didn't specify a time zone for my return.Therefore I used the australian timezone so when I posted that it was Friday in Australia.Therefore when I posted on Monday it was really Tuesday in the USA.

Plus if I may play the sympathy card I had to go to my great Uncle's funeral on Monday so I was distraught.

As far as the proof set I will get to that within the hour I still have a bit of school work to do 893whatthe.gif

Actually Australia is AHEAD of the US. Thats why you see their fireworks on New Years Eve first.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif then wich countries are behind a day 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I thought it was Australia 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well it's some where around the international dateline 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

So, prove to me that you were in Australia at the time you posted.

Indeed, they both start with an "A" Actually, an "Austr" smile.gif

grin.gif

Hoot

Plus if I may play the sympathy card I had to go to my great Uncle's funeral on Monday so I was distraught.

As far as the proof set I will get to that within the hour I still have a bit of school work to do 893whatthe.gif

I'm sorry for your loss.

".......within the hour." ....................Is that GMT or CST?

Chris