• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL DAY Sale - 20% off at my website

1 post in this topic

LAST DAY for 20% off everything on my website - ends tonight!

(for Star Wars fans - using the force)

(for True Blood fans - glamouring you)

"You don't want to stand in line at Best Buy or Wal-Mart to buy a toy or electronic device you don't need. You want to spend money on coins. You want to head right on over to MY WEBSITE and take advantage of the biggest sale I've ever created. You want to spend money on coins."

All jokes aside, I've gone ahead and created the largest discount ever for my website - 20% off ANYTHING. All you need to do is type the code "GOBBLEGOBBLE" to take advantage of my Turkey Day / Black Friday (Black Turkey Day Friday?) sale. Discount will be taken at checkout.

Doesn't matter what it is - from a $2.50 coin to a $4,000 coin - everything qualifies for 20% off. Time to get that filler coin? Check. Time to get that Registry Set Top Pop? Check. Rare variety? Check.

You know I have some gorgeous coins there. You know you've been keeping an eye on them for a while. Time to mosey on over and adopt some coins!

(Note: Does not apply to items in my eBay store)