• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHARITY AUCTION #4--Benefitting Pancreatic Cancer Research--143 lots up for bids

3 posts in this topic

After too many delays due to school work and the college search, I have finally written up all the lots, and taken lots of pictures. Many generous people helped make this auction possible, and I would like to thank every one of them for sending donations. In addition, I would like to thank anyone who will be bidding--these auctions are only a success because of the generous bids received.

So, let's get the ball rolling! Remember that every cent of your bid goes to charity, so the higher your bids, the more that goes to such a worthwhile cause. YOU CANNOT OVERPAY FOR ANY ITEM IN THIS AUCTION!!!

Charity Auction #4--Benefitting Pancreatic Cancer Research

Items for bids include a gorgeously toned Boone Commem (NGC MS65), a PL Indian Head Cent, An autographed Red Book, and Autographed NGC Grading Guide, tons of grading coupons for NGC and PCGS, gold, silver, type, and more!!!

Thank you so much for all of your bids! Together, we can make this auction another fantastic success.

Thank you!

Jeremy Katz