• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMRC Market Reports

5 posts in this topic

Hello, this is George from JMRC. I was recently hired, and work part-time, helping to ease the workload off of John and Tom's shoulders. John finally had his first time off from 90 hour work weeks last week, and thourghly enjoyed spending time with his family.

Anyways, the point of this post, was to inform all of you that John is sorry that he has been unable to post any market reports recently, but will definately make a report following the upcoming Central States Show in St. Louis. John is looking forward to the show, and hopes all of you are too.

Hope to see you all at a show someday! Until then, Happy Collecting!

-George FitzGerald

JMRC, Inc

George, looking forward to the market reports. I am in the Central States show as well, and it will be intriguing to see how our reports mesh! Hope to meet you at the show.

James

James,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make any of the big shows until this summer's ANA in San Francisco. I am a full-time student, and it's just not possible for me to miss class just to go to shows, and no shows fall on weekends where I have a 3-day weekend.

I look forward to meeting you though, James. Dennis Tarrant has told me a bit about you wink.gif Though I'm not sure if I should be excited to meet you, or scared... laugh.gif Anyways, hopfully we'll meet at the JRCS Meeting at San Fran. smile.gif

-George

JMRC, Inc

Thanks George. John helped me out about a week or so ago. I sent him a 1893-S Morgan I had planned on buying. Now I REALLY appreciate John taking the time to look at the coin and discuss it on the phone. Hope to see you all in St. Louis. Does anybody know if the Cards will be in town during the show?

Jerry