• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold

5 posts in this topic

Yeah they were around $80 each when they were sold.

I was lucky enough to get 3 before the website ran out (took me a total of 6 hours of refreshing to get them).....took me 2 months to get them in and in that time they sold for as high as $1k then plummeted in the $400-$500 range...I changed the sale to an auction listing with a BIN.

I'm guessing some people in the UK were able to walk in and buy them onsite or call in locally since they were selling 10+ the day they came out.

I ordered 3 of each of the 4 coins and got a notice that they lowered my Jemima down to 2 coins. I had actually only meant to buy 1 of the Peter Rabbit but the site was so sluggish I ended up adding 3 to my basket and I was afraid of making changes and bought them all.

Their packaging is horrendous btw...I received the coins in a bubble envelope that had been ripped open by customs and party sealed back. You could see into the package from the bottom, no idea how they got to me safe.

Wife is keeping one set, she's a huge Beatrix Potter fan.

I'd take an offer for it and cancel the auction if anyone made an acceptable offer

Hey sorry, I didn't mean to mess on your thread. I didn't realise it was a FS thread.

I thought you were just sharing this. I'll edit my post. Glad you got in on the sale!

Good luck on the next release!