• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to Forum -- Sort of

16 posts in this topic

Hello all!

Well, I have finally decided to join this board. I have been posting across the street for about a year and recognize a lot of familiar icons! grin.gif

I also joined the TCCS boards recently, but have not posted much yet. When I get around to imaging my toners, I'll try to be more active there as well. I still like PCGS, but think it will be good to get a more "diversified" collecting experience in cyberspace! Also, I joined the collectors society and have been submitting to NGC, so it makes sense to see what is going on here from that standpoint.

Hope to have some fun, learn a bit, and hopfully contribute as well! Cheers!

Welcome to both boards........a lot of post to all 3 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, Krypto. lol I agree . . . and you do a mightly fine job posting to all three! I will probably post about the same, and just spread them around.

hi.gif and welcome to the forums.

I have been lurking here for a while myself and just recently starting posting.

I think different views and opinions are good and no better way to get them than posting on other sites.

-------------

etexmike

Howdy and welcome. I, too, am in CT. Perhaps we will meet up at a show sometime.

Wow! Me, too! I'm into CT, also. Yep, Computerized Tomography has been very, very good to me.

What?! You're talking about Connecticut?

Well then, nevermind...

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

hi.gif

Howdy and welcome. I, too, am in CT. Perhaps we will meet up at a show sometime.

Wow! Me, too! I'm into CT, also. Yep, Computerized Tomography has been very, very good to me.

What?! You're talking about Connecticut?

Well then, nevermind...

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

hi.gif

EZ , you'd better let Caleb take over your writing chores. I'm sure he is fully aware the CT stands for Central Tonopah . BTW, where have you been lately? I haven't had too many who'll share a good laugh with me.

yay.gifC yay.gifH yay.gifR yay.gifI yay.gifS yay.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS, CTcoin!!! hi.gif