• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1800 $5

20 posts in this topic

Hi Mark, Any luck?

Any luck with what?

If you want to email pics, you can send them to me at : mfeld@ha.com

However, it's doubtful that they will reveal enough for me to change my previous estimated value.

I think it is best to post them publicly so everyone can see and you can have multiple opinions. Join a site like Photobucket.com or Collectivecoin.com and upload your images. Copy the URL and paste it here or PM me and I can format it so that the image automatically embeds itself.

The reason why I asked for pictures is that sometimes these designations can be subjective, and it wouldn't be the first time I have seen a problem coin go into a problem free holder. To be clear, I think it is very UNLIKELY and do not want to create false hope, but it would be nice to see images.

It has been graded by NCS Grading Company.

NCS ? hm

NCS is a sister company of NGC that does all of its conservation. At one point, it did slab details graded pieces. It no longer slabs coins; this is left to NGC which has since added details grading.

Sorry for being slow in coming back, and I'm glad someone else posted them for you. The poster who gave you an estimate earlier actually works for an auction house. His estimate seems accurate, and based on the photos, I see no reason to deviate from it.