• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1890 Carson City NGC VF35 Plus more

12 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/sch/junkman18/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hey guys, my son (14) has created his own ebay account and plans to make this his breakout year in ebay selling. This slabbed CC is the first coin of about a dozen from his own personal collection he will be listing. Dont be afraid of the zero feedback. I am working with him and expect that buyers will be more than happy in their dealings.

Thanks

Chris

He's got a Trade dollar, a busted halve and two beautiful standing Liberty quarters from what I saw last night. I'm sure he'll be posting soon. We're going to the bank today to open him a bank account and get a bank card to link to PayPal. He's pumped.

Great idea and thanks for the heads up. I admit with zero feedback I wouldn't have given it a look. Now I'll certainly watch his listings. For some reason eBay won't let me follow him; maybe to new? Best of luck Chris

Now following; on iMac not iPhone as earlier.

Great idea and thanks for the heads up. I admit with zero feedback I wouldn't have given it a look. Now I'll certainly watch his listings. For some reason eBay won't let me follow him; maybe to new? Best of luck Chris

Weird, it let me follow him with no problems.

I'll echo the sentiments of Physics, it is great to see a YN with a passion for the hobby and knowledge to make some money out of it.

Good eye too, I like the originality of the coin with its even-gray patina and light, honest wear. Lovely! :-)

UPDATE: We had to cancel the last ebay account due to his being under 18. I just spoke with ebay and had to recreate a new account with my info instead of his. So here we go again. Listing more items today.

Dang, went to the end on that 90CC and a few hours later wishing I wasn't feeling cheap haha

Many good buys

Appreciated any and all bids we got. Some coins did better than expected and some went less than. Thats ebay I guess. Now to get my boy motivated again to list some more things. Hes livin in the moment. Hes got some bank and hes thinking retirement already.