• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Academic survey: coin collectors and digital technology
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am trying to measure how much and what type(s) of digital technologies coin collectors use today.

As per my previous survey - which was aimed only at collectors of Irish coins, tokens and banknotes - this survey is 100% anonymous and the results will not be used for commercial purposes.

This survey is aimed at ALL collectors - no matter what type of coins they collect.

One of the questions relates to which forums collectors use and Collectors Society is one of the options - so the more members vote, the higher the Collectors Society will be ranked !!!

Please forward this with all of your coin collecting friends and ask them to consider taking the survey.

http://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VMF3KD7

Thanking you in advance

James O'Brien

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I am glad I have found your post. By the way, I am searching for the online boutique business plan online but can't find about it anywhere. Can anyone here please help me in searching for the business plan online? And I love to gather coins and I have 4 British old coins which I want to sell but I don't know where I can find buyer online!