• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conder tokens, Medals, and more

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have just updated my Conder Token Book website and uploaded an inventory set - a new feature to the site.

:gossip: A new edition of the Ultimate Guide is not available yet but I have been working carefully on a different and important conder token resource for quite some time now. This will hopefully be ready for publishing by the end of summer, though all depends on how much time I am afforded to work on the project while doing my day job and managing family responsibilities.

As for the stock of items being offered for sale; these are pieces that I have acquired over time; some recently and some not so recently. Many are uncirculated or darn close and have significant eye appeal. Most are raw, but there will be the occasional slab in the mix. The stock does (and will) include tokens (predominantly -but not exclusively- conder tokens and related exonumia), British, American, and other historical medals, and from time to time early copper coins.

A few extra details:

Shipping expenses and insurance are additional and costs will vary by weight and the associated price for the order.

Paypal is accepted but add 3.5% to the total order price.

Returns accepted within two weeks (14 days) of receipt provided the item is in the same condition and original holder.

http://www.condertokenbook.com/inventory