• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post A Liberty Seated Coinage Favorite...

31 posts in this topic

Any denomination, half dime to dollar. Here is an 1844-O doubled date half dollar to start...

1844-ODD1_zpsugn21gg4.jpg

1844-ODD2_zpsgzvb4inz.jpg

Nice! I owned this lovely coin briefly...... Here are my images.

Best, HT

1844-O.half.NGC.AU55_zpslgwuraxk.jpg

Thanks for posting the image HT~ it is clearly the nicest 1844-O doubled date that I have seen. I have never been able to get a decent image ~ may I use yours? I obtained it in a PCGS AU55 holder and decided to send it to CAC. Now it has a green bean as well. It is an awesome coin in hand.

Your 1841-O, 1854-O and 1856-O are no slouches either !

Here is a nice federal issued 1861-O, federal issued half, PCGS AU58.

29244438_41642846_2200_zpsanqgnov2.jpg

Hi Grey,

Yes you can use my image. It is a real beauty! Oh the pain! doh! I flipped it before sending into CAC, so good for you! (thumbs u

That 61-O is a stunner - I have not found one yet that I like that I could afford at the time.

Best, HT

Simply amazing ~ where has everyone been hiding them? 1862 half dimes, CC double dimes, outrageous half dollars, just WOW. How about a Scott Restrike? Lovely Lady Liberty is a bit squashed and the reverse is different than most.

A0000093096-uscoin-zoom-1-0_zpsm4vjzp1x.jpg

A0000093096-uscoin-zoom-1-1_zpsvgj1acqv.jpg

Ori that double dime is amazing! Like the Scott restrike grey - when were they made?

Best, HT

This is one that took a few years of searching to find the right one:

1853-OhalfPCGSAU55CAC_zps5469ef5a.jpg

Whoa! Nice one HT.

The only Seated Dime I ever owned and only one of two Seated anything I've ever owned:

10c-1854-wArrows_zps1xrv7id4.jpg

jom

HT, I LOVE that Arrows and Rays. I've been looking for one too and hope the one I add looks as good as that one!

The Scott restrike! Very cool.

Very nice double dime orifdoc!

That 1853-O is a beauty HT. The Scott Restrikes, actually produced by John W. Scott and David Prosky, were struck on the reverses of 1861-O half dollars using the genuine reverse confederate half dollar die. 500 were produced and went on sale October 15, 1879 for a grand price of $2.00 each. They go for slightly more now.

Jom ~ you may only have one seated dime, but it certainly is a winner.

As long as we are showing our 'arrows', here is that little half dime that wandered my way not long ago...

53a_zpsz6lanfds.jpg

53b_zpstgc4zbn5.jpg

Glad to see some amazing Liberty Seated Dollars. Orifdoc has the nicest 1869 dollar on the planet. Hey boiler, is that your single beautiful bird or do you have a flock of flying Gobrechts? I can see why skyman bought that 1886 quarter. I' happy just looking ~ wow, wow, and wow ! :applause: (thumbs u

My only seated coin. This is raw and was passed down to me.

It does not compare to the beautiful coins posted in this thread,

that's for sure! Great stuff everyone!

1874_50C_RAW.jpg

Nice coins everyone! One of my favorite designs..

That 1844 double date is awesome..

HT's collection is looking impressive, you can tell its been carefully selected.

Again great pics everybody...

-Jeremiah B

158082.jpg.0f53939e8e4d78bee92698f0108c91d9.jpg

158083.jpg.1882f7d1c1cb09ab004f01732927b3ea.jpg