• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Convention Poll

are you going to Baltimore next weekend ?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. are you going to Baltimore next weekend ?

7 posts in this topic

This is a local show for me grin.gif I am going to look at the Richmond collection to see what I want to bid on.

Oops, I see the Richmond collection is being auctioned on the 7th before the Baltimore show. I'll have to go then or just bid over the computer.

I will decide if my son and I are going next week. If the wife goes to her relative's in Michigan, then we will come. Probably will not know until Weds or Thurs.

I drive 403 miles to my aunt's house in PA. We then go 1.5 hours from there to the show on Saturday.

I'm going... for my 18th birthday (Saturday, March 12)! smile.gif

It's about 180 miles for me, but we're moving to Baltimore, and my dad's already working out there, so our Baltimore house is only 30 minutes away! yay.gif

The wife gave me the OK to go. It is about a 6 hour drive for me.

How busy do you think the show will be on Saturday?

The show was rather busy last Saturday morning at the December show. It is a large show too, about 2/3 the size of the FUN show.