• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of stuff for sale! Raw Coins, Air-Tites, 2x2 Coin Holders, plus more!

1 post in this topic

I have a box full of raw coins and a larger box full of Air-Tite holders, Capital Plastics holders for Proof Sets and more. Bulk purchases get better prices but if you need just a few items, I can still work out some good deals. Shipping is free on orders over $25 and will come by USPS Priority Mail. Preferred payment method is PayPal(add 3% for invoice) but will take USPS Money Orders or checks as well. Please note, if paying by check or money order, your items will be held until funds clear through bank. Please take a look at the list and see if there is anything you need. Thanks!

Air-Tite Holders- Unless noted, all holders come with black gaskets

Quantity Size in MM Price Ea.

4 14 $0.80 Fits- Silver 3c Pieces

7 18 $0.85 Fits- US $2.50 Gold Pieces

33 19 $0.90 Fits- US Small Cents, Dimes 1796-1837

16 24 $0.95 Fits- US Quarters 1828- Date

8 38 $1.00 Fits- US Dollars 1840-1978

16* 40 $1.05 Fits- American Silver Eagles

*Holder has white gasket

I alos have a small box full of assorted Air-Tite holders. I am asking $7.50 for this small box of assorted holders. I believe they are for Dollars, Halves and Quarters.

Air-Tite Easels- Black plastic easels for displaying coins in Air-Tite holders. I have 86. They come in packs of 2, although some of the packing has come apart and most of them are loose in the box. I am asking $1.50 per pair of easels.

6- Silver Dollar sized(Seated Liberty, Morgan or Peace Dollars) plastic slab holders for $2.25 per slab or $10 for all 6.

4- Capital Plastics Proof Set holders for $4 each or $11.50 for all 4.

1- Blue PCGS Coin Storage box. $12

Large box of 2"x2" cardboard holders. Sizes include Dollars, Half Dollars, Quarters, Dimes, Nickels and Cents. At least 100 of each, possibly more, except for the Cents. Asking $40 for this box.

Raw Coins-

Going through the box of raw coins now and it is just way too much stuff to list here. A majority of the coins are Lincoln Cents from the 50's in new 2x2's, they are all Gem UNC, with the exception of a few and they are marked as such. Also included are some large cents(most have problems), Lincoln Steel cents, Proof Lincoln Cents and Jefferson Nickels from 50's through 60's, some average circulated Barber Dimes, a few SMS Kennedy Halves, some average circulated War Nickels, a couple of different Silver Foreign coins, a few pre-'64 Roosevelt Dimes, some average circulated '20s-'40s Lincoln Wheat cents in 2x2's, 2 small boxes of average circulated Lincoln Wheat cents from '09-'58, some 1oz and 1/2oz Copper Rounds and some Apollo Series Commemorative Medals.

I am asking $175 or best offer for the box of raw Coins. I just do not have the time to go through and sell this all piece by piece. If you are interested, please let me know.