• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!

2 posts in this topic

One last offering for tonight, and the best one I have right now. This is just what the title says-a proof 1970-S Small Date Lincoln with almost every designation on the label that a collector could want!! More importantly, it's a gorgeous example of a tough Lincoln! Here it is!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111760664306?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I wasn't sure how to price this one. I based my price on information on non star graded examples on Ebay. The only star I could find was being sold by one of the big dealers who routinely prices his coins in the stratosphere! So please send offers! I don't want to just give this away, but I always strive to be fair.

Thanks again for checking this out!! I hope that it finds a nice home with a Lincoln Cent fan!!

Best Regards

~Tom