• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wondering about memberships

3 posts in this topic

So its unclear if i buy the NCG coin 39$ package do i get as many certifications as i want? Say i have a couple dozen rounds and eagles i would like to get certified and graded will they all be covered for just paying the 39 dollar entry fee? Of course i will have to pay shipping but its unclear wether there is extra fees on top of the 39 other than shipping to get all my coins graded. Also how long does the 39 dollar package last? 1 month? 3 months? 1 year? 1 shipment of coins?

• Administrator

The $39 Associate fee is for a one year membership. It allows you direct submission privileges and access to submission tracking functionality during that period of time.

Additionally, you have access to all functionality that would be included with the free membership - NGC Census report access, Collection Manager Access, The NGC Registry.

Fees for grading are additional and depend on the type of coins being submitted, the value of those coins and the time in which you need to have them graded. A schedule of grading fees may be found at the following link:

NGC Grading Tiers & Services

Many customers find that if they intend to submit more than a few coins during the membership year, the Premium membership is more beneficial. It is $149 for the yearly Premium membership but, upon joining, you receive a $150 credit to your account to be used toward grading tiers.

Details on all of your membership options may be found at the following link:

Membership Options

Please let me know if you have additional questions. Or, please feel free to contact our customer department directly at service@ngccoin.com or call 800-NGC-COIN.