• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mailbox overflowing..............

35 posts in this topic

wow you had a really good day 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

i like everything especially so the

1958 quarter cloud9.gif

1884-cc and 1886 morgans 893applaud-thumb.gif

liberty coins ngc multicoin holder thumbsup2.gif

olympic ten dollar gold angel.gif and one dollar 1983-s flowerred.gif

The 1958 Quarter is Dark Purple and blue with a hint of rainbow on top....very pretty, but the scans makes it look black...................really wasn't trying to capture the color as those Morgans are monsters when imaged properly........

Thanks I had almost as good of day on Friday...got both my Rainbow toned Proof Indians and about 5 other packages!!! headbang.gif

very nice especially the toned morgan 893applaud-thumb.gif

That multiholder set looks fishy though.I believe I've seen it while channel surfing before.You aren't a closet t.v. coin buyer are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WOW! That's a lot better than getting your mailbox stuffed with Publisher's Clearinghouse garbage!

It's also better than having your mailbox stuffed with useless Heritage catalogs. mad.gif

Congrads on the coins!

jom

Hello Michael,

Glad to have you join us. We have some of the nicest and most knowledgeable collectors as members here, so feel free to join in on any topic or ask any questions. Above all have fun! thumbsup2.gif

John

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!

Feel free to start your own post...not that I mind you posting here but some folks might not see your introduction if they have already read through my thread thumbsup2.gif

What are your collecting interests and background flowerred.gif

Yes....it was one of those days that all collectors dream about.................the day when your mailbox is so stuffed with coins...it won't close cloud9.gif

mailbox1.jpg

mailbox2.jpg

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I wonder if I could sneak a stargate into the back of his mailbox? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice coins, KC!

Chris

Thanks.....I have had some other pretty good days, but I think that was my best haul overall.

Now I am waiting for a big shipment from NGC.....hopefully that will also be a good day since it's 21 toners I sent off 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks.....I have had some other pretty good days, but I think that was my best haul overall.

Now I am waiting for a big shipment from NGC.....hopefully that will also be a good day since it's 21 toners I sent off 893applaud-thumb.gif

Forget the stargate, I'll get Thor to help me! What was your address, again?

I hope you'll share the newest arrivals with us. You needn't pass out any cigars.

Chris

I just got home from work and had the same thing happen to me! Two coins from Teletrade (PCGS 45-P 66FS and a NGC 42-S 67 5FS), my 2005 SAE from the mint and 30 slabs back from NGC! Very long night at work so will put up some of the results tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep!!! sleeping.gif

I just got home from work and had the same thing happen to me! Two coins from Teletrade (PCGS 45-P 66FS and a NGC 42-S 67 5FS), my 2005 SAE from the mint and 30 slabs back from NGC! Very long night at work so will put up some of the results tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep!!! sleeping.gif

WooHoo!!! cloud9.gif

Hoot

Sweet Morgans!

BTW Are those un-edited scans?Whenever I take scans of toners,for the most part they turn out like your 1958 quarter.However the morgans actually look a bit attractive in the scans.

-Hayden